Idea of the Week

Idea of the Week
Purses and Clutches by Ikestaedt

Monday, November 17, 2008

Brand New Wedding Dress for Sale


Forgive me for using this blog for a personal post. If any of you (or those you may know) are interested, I'm selling a brand new, never-been-worn wedding dress. I bought this one in June and have been carefully storing it since. I fell in love with another dress last weekend, and thus have to find this one a new home!

I bought it as a sample, yet it had never even been used as a sample. It is in perfect condition, no need to have it cleaned. It is a Watters Bridal dress, style 9052B. Ivory silk shantung with a trumpet skirt (very light and easy for dancing :-). It has a sweetheart top and beautiful pleating throughout the bodice. I have more pictures that I can send you.

If you are interested, please email momentsbymorgan@yahoo.com for details. If you live in the New York area, I'll even show you the dress before purchasing if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment