Idea of the Week

Idea of the Week
Purses and Clutches by Ikestaedt

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Your Favorite Wedding Inspiration

I am constantly inspired. Pictures, books, magazines, restaurants, artwork. I try to look at my surroundings constantly and use influences for my weddings and events. I used to think that cell phone cameras were completely unnecessary - why would I need to take a picture at the drop of a hat, I don't have children. I have since learned that they are fantastic design tools. I see a display or flower arrangement that I like and I snap a picture for my file.

I want to know what inspires you! I know that you all have scrapbooks with dresses, flowers, invitations, colors, anything that inspires you. It is how we personalize your wedding day and make it meaningful. Post a comment and let me know how your find inspiring images or ideas. Or email me with your most inspiring picture (or pictures!) at momentsbymorgan@yahoo.com.

I'll post a collection of your inspiring ideas along with details about your wedding plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment