Idea of the Week

Idea of the Week
Purses and Clutches by Ikestaedt

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bridal Guide: Wedding Ring Style Finder

You can find the original article for this at Bridal Guide.

Though the quiz is a little lack-luster, it breaks rings down to basic categories. I wanted to post it and my favorite rings. Nothing like a little sparkle on a dreary Thursday morning :-)

Which phrase best describes your personality?
A- Bouncy and carefree
B- Sleek and sophisticated
C- Adventurous
D- Proper and Preppy
E- Intellectual and Serious

Where's your favorite place to spend a Saturday night?
A- A sporting event
B- The movies
C- A martini lounge
D- A four-star restaurant
E- The theatre

If you could pick any career in the world, what would it be?
A- Pro athlete
B- Disc jockey
C- Vegetarian chef
D- Book editor
E- Museum curator

Pick your favorite movies:
A- "Superman Returns"
B- "The Devil Wears Prada"
C- "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
D- "Pretty Woman"
E- "The Queen"

Who would you most like to meet for coffee?
A- Venus Williams
B- Katie Couric
C- Gwen Stefani
D- Eleanor Roosevelt
E- Queen Elizabeth I

If given the choice, what would you read first?
A. Adventure Magazine
B. The New York Times
C. The Handmaid's Tale
D. Jane Eyre
E. The Six Wives of Henry VIII

Who are you listening to?
A- Beyoncé
B- Corinne Bailey Rae
C- Enya
D- Barbara Streisand
E- Andrea Bocelli

Answers:
Mostly A's - click here
Mostly B's - click here
Mostly C's - click here
Mostly D's - click here
Mostly E's - click here


My favorites:
I have to say that I really don't fit in to any one of these categories! I'm difficult... Based on the rings I like, I think I'm D - Traditional/Classic. See th rings I liked the most:




Which are your favorites? Leave a comment or email your favorite wedding band or engagement ring. What is your style?

No comments:

Post a Comment