Idea of the Week

Idea of the Week
Purses and Clutches by Ikestaedt

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back with New Design Ideas

I've taken a little bit a hiatus (really work has over-taken me), but now we are back with all of our new design updates. I've been saving them up for weeks, so this will start the deluge of great ideas. And what better time than now, when wedding season is in full swing, and all of you brides-to-be are buzzing with prep work!

I just loved the vivid color of this orchid display. It was used to highlight a sponsor (hence the bottle), but the point is that fantastic florals take center stage no matter what the container.

This floral design was used as a centerpiece for a fashion event. Not that I want you to put these on your tables, but it shows that truly gifted floral designers can create anything! Believe it or not, the traditionally under-appreciated carnation squishes and conforms to create fantastic shapes and designs!

I love thed modern and unique design of this floral arrangement. The event them was a modern Parisian cabaret, and I really love the look of the design!

Calla lilies and orchids join together on top of bamboo to create this delicate, yet modern, arrangement.

I love the look of this modern chandelier: a tray suspended from the ceiling, overflowing with florals! Great for a lounge or loft space.

No comments:

Post a Comment